The Shasta Association of REALTORS® ("Association") and Multiple Listing Service ("MLS") is operated as one organization, and is governed by the Board of Directors of the Association. The Multiple Listing Service is a means by which authorized MLS Broker Participants establish legal relationships with other Participants by making a blanket unilateral contractual offer of compensation and cooperation to other Broker Participants. Broker Participants must meet all of the following requirements:
1) The individual or corporation for which the individual acts as a broker/officer, holds a valid California real estate broker's license;
2) The individual is a principal, partner, corporate officer, or branch office manager acting on behalf of a principal;
3) The individual has signed a written agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the service in force at that time and as from time to time amended;
4) The individual pays all applicable MLS fees;
5) The individual provides full and current contact information, including a valid email address and reports any changes or modifications in a timely manner;
6) The individual agrees to accept all communications by electric means from the Association;
7) The individual has completed the required orientation program of no more than eight (8) classroom hours within (90) days after access has been provided;
8) The individual actively endeavors during the operation of business, to list real property of the type listed on the MLS and/or to accept offers of cooperation and compensation made by listing brokers or agents in the MLS.
Steps for joining . . .
1) Print membership application;
2) Complete with detail information and signature of applicant and Broker;
3) Complete Lockbox key agreement;
4) Receive copy of MLS Rules and Regulations and Bylaws;
5) Receive Orientation appointment;
6) Supply copy of CalBRE License;
7) Receive access to MLS and Lockbox system;
8) Pay current dues and fees; and
9) Meet and greet your warm friendly staff as the Shasta Association of REALTORS®.
Benefits of Membership
- FlexMLS - FBS Data Systems
- FlexMobile Applications
- Sentrilock Lockbox and Key Access
- CoreLogic Relist Tax Records
For questions or additional detailed information about dues, fee schedules, and/or member benefits, please contact Membership Services at the Association office at (530) 223-0410.