Featuring Guest Speaker,
Dennis Fritz, CPA
Discussing issues specific to the real estate professional . . . topics include:
- Audit “triggers” for IRS;
- Deductible expenses for REALTORS®;
- Use of 2106 Schedule;
- Mileage, meals, travel & entertainment (and how to legitimately claim them);
- Advertising expenses;
- Depletion and depreciation;
- Use of home office;
- LLC & Corporation advantages/disadvantages for REALTORS®;
- Auto lease vs. buy for deduction purposes;
- Charitable donations/contributions;
- Use of professional services for tax preparation vs. self-prepared; and
- What to do if audited.
Mark your calendar to join us & bring a colleague for this informative meeting . . . Property Marketing to follow . . . contact the Association office for more details.