About Young Professionals Network
The National Association of REALTORS® ("NAR") Young Professionals Network ("YPN") is a valuable resource for those who want to build relationships with peers, advance their careers, and make a difference in their industry, community, and local association. There are nearly 30,000 participants and 275 YPN networks across the country.
Here are the top reasons why you should get involved:
1) Build relationships
- Make new connections and learn from one another by attending networking events, communicating with other YPN members on the active Facebook group, and finding mentorship opportunities with influential real estate industry leaders. The YPN website makes it easy to find local YPN groups through its expansive referral network. Joining YPN opens up doors to new business opportunities and can help advance your career by making lasting connections.
2) Gain industry knowledge
- Joining YPN gives you an active role in policy discussions, advocacy issues, and industry knowledge to invest in your career. The YPN Lounge blog is updated frequently with the latest industry news and trends. Joining the YPN network also provides access to e-newsletters and webinars with valuable industry information.
3) Develop leadership skills
- Take on a leadership role and make a difference at your local, state, and national associations by attending and networking at REALTOR® mid-year and annual conferences. Nearly 100 NAR committee positions have been given to YPN members in the last year, allowing YPN members to have a voice at a national level.
4) Help your community
- Get more involved in your local community by organizing volunteer projects for causes you are passionate about while setting a high level of REALTOR® professionalism. Make connections with other members of the community to make a difference together.
Ready to become a part of Shasta Association of REALTORS® YPN?
Register below to request a membership application
For questions or additional detailed information about dues, fee schedules, and/or member benefits, please contact Membership Services at the Association office at (530) 223-0410.